Welcome to Lace Wigs 101, our informational site where you can find information on everything that you ever wanted to know about lace wigs from A to Z.
Whether you are a lace wig novice or a veteran lace wigger, there is always more to be discovered about lace wigs, from better application techiques, to the newest lace types and hair textures.
Our site is dedicated to providing you with the most current, up to date news and tidbits on the lace wig err, front. :)
So, grab a cup of coffee (or wine, or whatever beverage you use to get your kicks), sit back and prepare to be informed- and entertained. Class is in session!

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Good, the Bad, the H.A.M.


Isn't it exciting? When you finally find the perfect hair solution, something so versatile, something that can change your appearance in minutes without compromising the health of your hair or scalp?
No lumps, no bumps, no blending. No more clutching desperately at your hair every time the wind blows, for fear that your tracks are going to show. Goodbye, "perma-part.” Goodbye, thread and glue.
Hello, high ponytails, windswept locks and perfect hair days from now on!

This is how many women feel when they first discover lace wigs!
...and then you come back down to earth.


The truth is, there is no perfect hair extension system. Every system has pros and cons. Though lace wigs address many of the concerns that women have had about traditional weaves, the fact remains that a lace wig is not your real hair.
Let me repeat that.
Yes, I know, I know. You love your wig, and you have it parted every which-a-way, and yesterday you wore it in a high ponytail, but still Ladies, it must be said, a lace wig is not your real hair. A lace wig is an extension system and like any extension system, it requires time, knowledge, patience, and care to look its best and to stay in good condition.

Otherwise, you may end up looking a H.A.M. If you don’t know that is refer to the picture to the right.

Sorry, Girls. I know that's scary. But fear not, we are here to help.



Many women buy a lace wig with the misconception that wig hair will require little care or maintance. Nothing could be further from the truth. Keeping your lace wig looking and feeling good and natural will require quite a bit of effort on your part. However, the reward is the most natural looking, versatile, and growth producing extension system available today.

Our site is dedicated to providing you with basic information as well as insider tips and tricks that you will need to acheive a flawless lace wig application and develop a care and maintanance routine that can provide the same flawless results time and time again.

Feel free to add comments, ask questions, and provide links and other information that you think will be interesting to our readers.

Thank you for viewing our site. Now, lets get down to the business of looking fabulous!

13 comments:

  1. Hello! I have a question on lace wigs>How long does these stay when applied? How do you clean it for rewear? What about wear make-up and make up getting around hairline?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know about different types of wigs of Remy lace and hair pieces . I hope your blog is very helpful for me in this purpose. Your close cooperation will remain for ever, thanks.
    lace wig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any wig requires maintenance, just as your real hair requires maintenance. I take care of my wigs the same way as any person would take care of his or her own hair. Yes, I'm a guy, and I use wigs. It's not because I suffer from some sort of hair loss or anything. I use it for acts whenever I impersonate people. I own lace wigs, extensions, and Aspen wigs. They all receive the equal amount of care. Who would want to spend money to buy new ones just because the first one was poorly maintained, right? Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that I own Estetica wigs, too. Yes, I own these high quality wigs, but I'm sure that the price I pay for these wigs are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very nice posting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post, seems to be the premium quality wigs and hair pieces having wide range of selection and solution for all.

    Lace Front Wigs

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great.....
    Thanks for sharing the perfect hair solution and also providing you with basic information and tip.
    I am always looking out for lace front wigs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great! I really first don't like wigs but using it instead of having hair treatment is better as well. If you want a temporary new hair style, wearing wig is a good option without putting chemicals into hair and scalp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although you have not posted any entries since 2010 I want you to know that I found the information you shared here very informative. Thank you for taking the time to share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing about lace front wigs and , also sharing latest and up to date news related to lace wigs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate the helpful information. Personally, I always leave a useful comment. I get plenty of useless, Pammy comments on my own site that I have to get rid of.
    full Lace wigs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi thanks for the informative post. I really loved reading your blog. I've been wearing wigs for a very long time and prefer to buy it online from this store of Elevate Styles. Keep sharing similar posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm so exciting!it's a helpful information!

    ReplyDelete